Department of Abstract and Analytical Information in the Sphere of Education
The Department of Scientific Abstract and Analytical Information in the Sphere of Education was established in the course of reorganisation of the Department of Scientific Analytical Information and Information Dissemination in the Sphere of Education and the Department of Scientific Abstract Information under V.O. Sukhomlynskyi SSPL of Ukraine. It consists of the Analytical Information Sector and the Abstract Information Sector. The history of the Department goes back to 2006–2007. The librarians of V.O. Sukhomlynskyi SSPL of Ukraine started their working within analytical and abstract areas of work while conducting Providing Scientific Information Support to the Educational Sphere of Ukraine research work (2003–2007).
OBJECTIVE, DIRECTIONS AND TASKS
The objective of the Department is to provide scientific and information support to pedagogical science, education and practice of Ukraine in the course of global information influence.
The activities carried out at the Department:
- Scientific research;
- Research and library activity;
- Implementation of research findings and its monitoring;
- Scientific cooperation;
- Mass scientific and practical activities;
- Mass media and public relations.
Main tasks of the Department:
- Scientific research in providing informational and analytical support to pedagogical science, education and practice of Ukraine in the course of global information influence.
- Generalisation of national and international experience in information and analytical activity of subject libraries, study and dissemination of new progressive forms and methods of the activity of analytical departments (services) on the specific issues.
- Development of corporate, creative cooperation, business contacts, cooperation with education libraries of Ukraine on abstracting issues, as well as corresponding leading analytical centres of Ukraine.
- Studying the dynamics and synthesis of scientific pedagogical information connected with the realisation of national educational concepts, reformation of the educational process in Ukraine and abroad through monitoring educational media and Internet resources.
- Regular monitoring current legislation on education, science and culture in Ukraine by means of using scientific approaches, in particular empirical one.
- Bibliometric research conducted by means of statistical methods in scientific document flow study (books, periodicals, etc.) in order to define the tendencies in the development of subject branches, authorship features and mutual influence of publications.
- Development and improvement of scientific methodological and organisational principles in providing information and abstract support to pedagogical science, education and practice of Ukraine through the dissemination of abstract information taken from editions on psycho-pedagogical issues in the educational space of Ukraine and abroad.
- Formation of electronic resources of the library web portal.
- Enrichment of the State Ukrainika Naukova (Scientific Ukrainika) Abstract Database (ADB) and its paper variant known as the Ukrainian Dzherelo (Source) Abstract Journal (UDAJ) by adding article abstracts taken from the Ukrainian subject periodicals and continuable editions.
- Development of scientific and organisational principles necessary for providing support to the national abstracting system of scientific psychological and pedagogical publications based on cooperation and partnership with the research libraries of teachers’ training institutions of Ukraine.
HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT
SECTOR OF ANALYTICAL INFORMATION
Position Title: Head of the Analytical Information Sector
Scientific Degree: PhD (History) (2014).
Sphere of Scientific Interests: history of science, Ukrainian scientists and cultural workers of the late 19th – the early 20th centuries, reformation of Ukrainian education, analytical activity.
Kremenets Taras Shevchenko Regional Humanitarian Teachers’ Training Institute (2010);
State Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi Hryhorii Skovoroda State Teachers’ Training University Higher Education Institution (2011, 2013);
postgraduate study at National Scientific Agricultural Library (2011–2013);
Candidate’s dissertation (2014).
Since December 2014: Head of the Analytical Information Sector of the Department of Scientific Abstract and Analytical Information in the Sphere of Education;
March 2014 to November 2014: Junior Researcher of the Scientific- document Department at V.O. Sukhomlynskyi SSPL of Ukraine;
November 2010 to December 2010: Librarian of the Department of Scientific Holdings Storage of the State Scientific Agricultural Library.
Position Title: Principle Researcher
Scientific Degree: PhD (History) (2012)
Sphere of Scientific Interests: she is an author of more than 45 scientific papers on the problems of informational analytical activity, the development of the Ukrainian archival terminology, the development of subject terminology, the transformation of professional competence of librarians, the problems of interdisciplinary relations between library science, document study and archival science; a member of the Editorial Board of the Ukrainian scientific methodical Tavriyskyi Visnyk Osvity (Tavria Educational Bulletin) journal, the electronic Analitychnyi Visnyk u Sferi Osvity i Nauky (Analytical Journal in the Sphere of Education and Science) newsletter, the library Naukovi Pratsi Derzhavnoyi Naukovo-pedahohichnoyi Biblioteky Ukrainy Imeni V.O. Sukhomlynskoho (Scientific Works Published by Researches of V.O. Sukhomlynskyi SSPL of Ukraine) collection; supervisor of the scientific research under the title Modernizatsia Naukovo-informatsiinoi Diialnosti Providnykh Knyhozbiren Merezhi Osvitianskykh Bibliotek MON Ukrainy ta NAPN Ukrainy (Modernization of Scientific Information Activity of Leading Education Libraries under Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine) (2015‒2016).
the 1st degree Diploma of the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine was awarded to her as a winner of the competition in 2013 in The Best Encyclopedia, Dictionary, and Reference Book nomination;
the Commendation of the NAES of Ukraine (2015), the Commendation of the Head of V.O. Sukhomlynskyi SSPL of Ukraine (2015).
Poltava V.H. Korolenko State Teachers’ Training University (2002);
postgraduate study at the State Academy of Culture and Arts Management Personnel (2006‒2009);
Candidate’s dissertation under the title Suchasna Arkhivna Terminolohiya v Ukrayini (Modern Archival Terminology in Ukraine) (2012).
Since 22 May 2015: Scientific Secretary of V.O. Sukhomlynskyi SSPL of Ukraine;
2014 to 21 May 2015: Head of the Department of Scientific Abstract and Analytical Information in the Sphere of Education at V.O. Sukhomlynskyi SSPL of Ukraine;
2013 to 2014: Head of the Department of Scientific Analytical Processing and Dissemination of Information in the Sphere of Education at V.O. Sukhomlynskyi SSPL of Ukraine;
2010 to 2012: Head of the Scientific Editorial Department at V.O. Sukhomlynskyi SSPL of Ukraine;
2006 to 2009: postgraduate study at SACAMP; Senior Lecturer of the Documentary Communication Subdepartment; Literary Editor of the NAU-druk publishing house under the National Academy of Ukraine;
2006: Senior Lecturer of the Documentary Communication Subdepartment at the State Academy of Culture and Arts Management Personnel (SACAMP); Deputy Director for Educational Work at the Institute of Public Administration and Information activity.
Position Title: Researcher
Sphere of Scientific Interests: education, education of children and youth
Interdisciplinary Management Institute (2003);
Interdisciplinary Postgraduate Education Institute (1999);
Ukrainian M.P. Drahomanov State Teachers’ Training University (1993);
Zhytomyr I.Y. Franko State Teachers’ Training Institute (1991);
Voroshylovhrad Machine Building Institute (1980).
Since May 2015: Researcher of the Analytical Information Sector;
2007 to 2015: Scientific Secretary of V.O. Sukhomlynskyi SSPL of Ukraine;
2006 to 2007: Researcher of the Institute of Vocational Education under the AES of Ukraine.
the Certificate of High Honour of the Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine (2008).
ABSTRACT INFORMATION SECTOR
Position Title: Head of the Abstract Information Sector
Scientific Degree: PhD (Philosophy) (2014)
Sphere of Scientific Interests: formation of one’s own information culture, modern trends in abstract activity of leading education libraries, bibliometry
M.P. Drahomanov National Teachers’ Training University (2009);
postgraduate study at M.P. Drahomanov NTTU (2009–2012);
Candidate’s dissertation under the title Relihiieznavchi Idei u Filosofsko-osvitnii Spadshchyni Myslyteliv Kyivskoi Akademii Druhoi Polovyny 19 – Pochatku 20 Stolittia (Religious Ideas Presented in Philosophical and Educational Heritage of Philosophers of Kyiv Ecclesiastical Academy of the second half of the 19th – the early 20th centuries) (2014).
Since February 2015: Head of the Abstract Information Sector at V.O. Sukhomlynskyi SSPL of Ukraine;
October 2013 to February 2015: Junior Researcher of V.O. Sukhomlynskyi SSPL of Ukraine.
Position Title: Researcher
Sphere of Scientific Interests: study of electronic professional publications on pedagogy in the system of scientific periodicals, study of subject abstract resource on the library web-portal, mastering technological processes for the formation of the subject abstract database on the library portal using the IRBIS-64 Automated Library System software.
the Certificate of the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine for many years of fruitful work, considerable contribution to the development of the library and librarianship (2014).
Kyiv T.H. Shevchenko National University (1988).
Since October 2013: Researcher of V.O. Sukhomlynskyi SSPL of Ukraine;2010 to 2013: Junior Researcher of V.O. Sukhomlynskyi SSPL of Ukraine.
No listing found
імені В. О. Сухомлинського НАПН України прагне створити сучасний науково-освітній та культурний простір, що сприятиме якісному забезпеченню Ваших інформаційних потреб.
Your answers will help us to improve library and information services to users and will serve to improve the scientific and information support of education, pedagogy, psychology.
ВебінарNo meeting rooms are currently available to join.